We’ve missed you!
Throughout this difficult period, we have been making changes and investments to prepare the safest environment possible.
Ohio has permitted us to open as early as 05/15/2020 as long as we adhere to added safety measures.
Our goal is to gradually and responsibly open. You will notice some changes to our salon to make safety easier for us all.
We are sure you have seen many of these changes and best practices in other businesses.
• Please be mindful to maintain a distance of six feet between other customers, and employees not performing services for you.
• Before entering, please wear a mask/face covering. We will be wearing ours. The smiles will under them as well.
• After cleaning and preparing a station specifically for your appointment, we will meet you at the door.
• Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and upon leaving. Our employees will do the same.
• Employees will be providing services to one client at a time. With certain exceptions for caregivers and those needing special considerations, only those receiving services will be entering the salon.
• We will now be open on Mondays for clients over 60, or with other high risks for Covid-19. However, any client is welcome Tuesday thru Saturday.
Welcome back. Looking forward to working together to make life easier and safer for us all.
Palma’s Hair Design.